In the event that an accident or illness befalls an employee of the building, or a visitor to a tenant of the building, please:
- Call Emergency Services at 911.
- Provide the Emergency Dispatcher with the following information:
- Building’s name and address
- Specific floor number, and the exact location of the emergency
- Any pertinent details of the accident or illness
- Do not move the injured/ill person. Attempt to make them as comfortable as possible.
- If feasible, send someone to meet the emergency unit upon its arrival in the lobby.
- Call SunTrust Center security at 804-344-8534. Inform the building staff that 911 has been called and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
- The emergency unit will arrive shortly and will administer all necessary medical assistance.
- Determine, if possible:
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- The nature of the problem, as best as can be surmised
- All known allergies and current medications taken by the individual
- A local doctor